PS4

PS4
...for the FUN.

segunda-feira, 10 de novembro de 2014

LISBON GAMES WEEK...II

O que mais me impressionou...
What impressed me the most ...

BLOODBORNE

Este jogo deixou-me impressionado...pela qualidade gráfica, pelo ambiente...pelas sequências de ação...a jogabilidade pareceu-me bastante boa (não tive oportunidade de testar...havia muita gente à espera de vez e o meu David estava impaciente para jogar o LITTLE BIG PLANET 3)...mas adorei este BLOODBORNE...aguardo a sua (infelizmente só em 2015) chegada com enorme expectativa...
This game left me impressed...by the graphic quality, the environment...the action sequences...the gameplay seemed pretty good (I not had chance to play...there were many people waiting for time to play and my David was impatient to play the LITTLE BIG PLANET 3)...but I loved this Bloodborne...look forward to the (unfortunately only in 2015) arrival with great expectations...



Video de gameplay...
Gameplay video... 


By IGN

THE ORDER 1886

Outro enorme jogo (mais um exclusivo PS4...tal como o BLOODBORNE), mais uma vez adorei os ambientes dos jogo...o trabalho gráfico é brutal...a jogabilidade pareceu-me muito boa (mais um que não consegui testar...era muita gente)...mais um que aguardo com muita expectativa...
Another huge game (another PS4 exclusive...such as BLOODBORNE), again loved the environments of the game...the graphics work is brutal...the gameplay seemed very good (I could not test...was a lot of people)...one more to wait with great expectations...


Video de gameplay...
Gameplay video... 

By DuskBit

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário